Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Random Kat Fact: Loaning Money

Today's Kat fact:

I'm not one of those people who stays annoyingly on top of someone after I loan them money. Admittedly, I've never loaned anyone more than about $100 so if it was a really large sum of money like in the triple digits or more I might feel differently. But if it's something smaller like 10 or 20 bucks I won't go crazy. I know a few people that will bug the hell out of you until you pay them back. It's really annoying which is why I've never borrowed a significant amount money from anyone. At most I've asked someone to loan me a couple of dollars until I could make change or if I didn't have cash on me at the time but nothing serious.

Long story short, the point is simple: Don't loan what you can't afford to give away. I don't know who said that but they were right. Chances are a true friend or family member will pay you back as soon as they can but that isn't always the case. So if you can't afford to let it go, don't.

No comments: