Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stuff I Like: The Series

In the spirit of Random Kat Facts, I've decided to start another semi-regular thing on my blog called stuff I like. Obviously it's gonna be posts about stuff I like at any given moment or maybe something that I've always liked but just feel like sharing.

Today's thing I like:

Frappes. To be more specific the caramel frappe from McDonald's. I had one for the first time the other day when my friend and I were walking around NYC dying from the heat. I figured the frappe would keep me cool and awake because it has caffeine in it. It was pretty good and I could definitely drink those on a regular basis. Not sure if I'm gonna try the mocha. I'm a chocolate freak so it seems only natural that I would but something about mocha flavored drinks and my stomach doesn't mix. TMI? Perhaps. That's all for now.

No comments: