Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Review: The Hills Series Finale

To be honest I started watching The Hills later and I was never really a fan of Laguna Beach so when I finally did start watching The Hills it was during a time when they were showing a marathon on MTV. Not that it really matters when I started watching but I just thought I'd share.

Basically for a series finale I thought the episode sucked. And what was with that little Hollywood backdrop thing at the end? Was that confirmation that the whole thing was fake? I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that. The ending was just lame if you ask me. In fact the entire show has been lame ever since Lauren left. I don't care what anyone says that was HER show and without her it didn't stand a chance. I'm not the least bit surprised that the series ended as soon as she was gone.

All that BS with Kristin and Brody was more annoying than anything. Either get together or just be friends, enough with the nonsense. Audrina and Justin? Whatever. He may be hot but he's a loser as far as boyfriends go. Yay for Lo being practically engaged! Who knew she even had a man? And that guy that Stephanie met seems pretty decent. They look like a cute couple. Speidi wasn't there but they're both fame whores who can kick rocks. Poor Heidi should've listened to her friends and family about Spencer from the beginning.

Anyway, The Hills going off the air is really no big loss to me. It was fun while it lasted but hey, life goes on.

No comments: