Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Cat is Missing

As the title says, my cat is missing. No one in the house has seen her since around 7-7:30 last night. We thought she was hiding somewhere but now I'm not so sure. Usually when we pop open a can of Fancy Feast she comes running to eat but she didn't. We figured she was probably hiding somewhere and would come out eventually but she never did. I woke up this morning to find that the food in her bowl hadn't been touch. WTF?!

This actually happened before when I was in high school which is why I'm not freaking out as much as I probably should be or at least as much as everyone else. My cat was missing for about a week and we thought she ran away and died or something but it turns out she was in the downstairs apartment the whole time. One day my aunt called freaking out because she saw my cat in the house and told me to come and get her. I guess I'm hoping that this is a similar situation but I'm not sure. We live on the first floor now and I checked the basement and didn't see her. I even when upstairs but nothing. The only thing I can think of is that she got outside somehow. If that's the case who knows where she could be now. She's kind of old too (about 12, which I hear is old for a cat) so it's possible that she could've died and we just haven't found her furry little body yet. I really hope that's not the case.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAT?!??!?!?!?!?!?!



Have you seen me?

1 comment:

Jacque said...

:O Oh no! That sucks...I hope you find your cat soon!