Sunday, August 28, 2011

2 Weeks in Europe Taught Me...

Here's a list of things, in no particular order, that I learned while in Europe this summer:

  • NYC drivers are nothing compared to drivers in Italy....those people are INSANE
  • Olive oil and bread is the best pre-dinner snack EVER
  • Bread for breakfast every day is enough to make you crazy
  • I need to learn another language (I can't tell you how difficult it was to communicate in countries where most people don't speak English....especially in Italy)
  • Romanians are known to be pickpockets (who knew?)
  • Old Gypsy ladies go HARD trying to get your money
  • People with body odor shouldn't even be allowed on the subway platform much less on the actual subway, or Metro if you like.
  • Snails are surprisingly tasty
  • Currency conversion is the devil
  • What looks like a sidewalk is actually a street; learned that the hard way....smh
  • Starbucks is literally EVERYWHERE
  • Europe has a totally different breed of homeless people (we saw a man with no arms O_O)
I'm sure there's lots of other things that I just can't think of at the moment. I may add to this in the future.

No comments: