Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random....

As the title says this is really random but I'm feeling some type of way right now. I should be studying for my test tomorrow morning but I need to get this off my chest in order to concentrate. Once again my mind is wandering and distracted because of this Aussie dude I met a while back. You know that song T.O.N.Y. by Solange? Well that's pretty much how I'm feeling about this guy right now. Maybe not the entire song word for word but there's a few choice lyrics that definitely hit close to home for me right about now.

"Tony don't call no more
No not at all no more
Maybe there's something wrong with his phone
Or maybe it's morning and the thrill is gone
I'm not sure if I'm still respected
And I'm not in a rush to feel rejected, not by Tony"

No comments: