Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Girl Crush

The bold, beautiful, fly, fashionable chicks I'm crushing on. If I were a lesbian or a dude, I'd hit that.



Jada Pinkett-Smith. Half of my favorite Hollywood couple EVER. Jada is a well known actress who's been in way too many movies for me to name. Not to mention she stars on my new favorite nursing show 'Hawthorne' on TBS (which is coming back for a new season soon...yay!). Why am I crushing on Jada? Because she's classy but at the same time you know she won't stand for any bullshit.




Kelly Ripa. Remember when Kelly played Hailey Vaughn on ABC's 'All My Children?' Well I sure do. I don't really remember when she started but I remember loving her character. Then after watching her in the morning on Live with Regis and Kelly I started to love her even more. And don't forget she's married to one of my "He Can Get It" guys, Mark Consuelos. Truth be told, I can take or leave Regis but if Kelly isn't on the show I don't even bother watching. Why am I crushing on Kelly? Because she's awesome and she can laugh at herself which is always a good thing.



Mariska Hargitay. All my Law & Order: SVU fans probably know why I love Mariska. She plays Detective Benson like nobody's business and looks good doing it. And she seems like cool people in real life too. What's not to love? If this thing were in order Mariska would probably be my number one crush but it's cool....you get the idea. Why am I crushing on her? Because she fucking rocks....duh!





Adrienne Bailon. The youngins might only know Adrienne from The Cheetah Girls but I remember her from back in the 3LW days. I really liked that group and I was bummed when they split but hey, shit happens. Apparently Adrienne is working on a new solo album to come out this year and I for one am looking forward to it. Why am I crushing on her? I don't know, I just like her and judging by her Twitter page she seems like a real girl which is rare these days.




Rebecca Herbst. Becky is probably best known for her role as Elizabeth on the ABC soap 'General Hospital' but she's done a bunch of other shows too. Why am I crushing on her? Because she just seems like a cool, down to earth chick with a very natural classic beauty. And she's a good actress. I've loved her character on GH since day 1.

No comments: