Monday, August 2, 2010

Roommate Nonsense

Is it wrong that I want to beat the hell out of my roommate? I got an email from her last Monday saying that she's moving out in mid August sometime. Really dude, wtf?! This isn't a complete surprise because she mentioned a while back that she would "probably" be moving out but didn't have any definite plans at that time. That's part of the reason I'm so pissed about this. Let me give you the little bit of back story there is on the situation.

At the beginning of the year, maybe February or March, is when she told me that she would most likely be moving out sometime in the near future. She didn't have any set plans but she said she would keep me informed. Great. Then sometime after that I asked what was going on and if I should start really trying to find a new roommate. She said yes, so I put the new roomie search in full effect. She didn't mention anything for a while so I asked again what was going on because a few people were interested in the place. This had to be sometime in April. She said she still didn't have a date and at that point wasn't even sure if shwas moving at all. Really bitch?! SMFH! I had no choice but to put the search on hold because I didn't have a move in date for potential roommates.

fast forward to now and I have roughly 2 weeks to find another roommate because she waited until now to tell me that she found a new job AND a house in another part of town. I'm convinced that I'm just not meant to have a roommate, unless you count my dad. *sigh* Fuckery I tell you.

No comments: