Friday, August 13, 2010

I've Been Slacking

I know I've been seriously slacking on my blog lately. To be honest I haven't had that much to talk about lately. Life is pretty dull right now. Things with "penis man" or sort of at a plateau so I'm not sure what to make of it. I already posted about the nonsense that is my roommate situation and I still don't have a job. I just don't get it, I mean besides the fact that I suck at job interviews there's really no reason for anyone not to hire me. I'm pretty good at this nursing thing, well student nursing but you know what I mean. Maybe if I didn't bomb my last interview someone might actually know that. Seriously, the lady asked me a question and I completely blanked out and was sitting there in dead silence for what felt like forever. FAIL!

Anyway, school is starting in a few weeks and since I'm gonna be a senior I need to make sure to do all that crap that looks good on a resume but I was too lazy to do for that past few years. Maybe I can take some kind of job interview course to work on my skills because I really suck at talking about myself. I should look into that. On the up side I'm trying to plan a month long trip to Europe with this group that does tours for next year as a graduation present. Yay me! That's all for now, peace out.

ps: I still don't have a new roommate....smfh

No comments: