Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm Back...

Not that I ever really left. But by back I mean back at school. To be honest I didn't really miss being in Philly at all and I can't wait to go home. It's not like I have many friends left here anyway. Most of them moved away after they graduated. Classes start tomorrow and I'm already dredding everything about this week. Not to mention that I have no cable or internet until Friday (I'm typing this in the computer lab). And of course I still don't have a roommate....ugh. Hopefully someone will be moving in soon but it's taking entirely too long to find someone so it's really stressful.

In addition to that nonsense, it looks like I may need to take yet another class in order to graduate. This wouldn't be annoying if I hadn't been told before that I did NOT need this particular class. Even then I could deal with it but of course the class doesn't fit in with my nursing schedule. Color me surprised :/. I don't know why but I feel like it's always one step forward, two steps back for me. Maybe I need a vision board or something to put some positive thoughts out into the universe for myself. I just don't know what to do about anything right now. I feel like I'm in a borderline state of depression, or maybe it's just homesickness.

Anyway, I really don't have much to say right now I just wanted to post something because I really haven't in a while. Hopefully once I get my internet back I can go back to posting on a more regular basis if I'm not too busy studying.

Later....

No comments: