Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stuff I Like: Boots

I'm pretty much in love with all kinds of boots. Ankle, knee high or even thigh highs although I don't own any. I just love boots! The only exception is peep toe boots because they don't really make sense to me. Don't get me wrong, some of them are cute but I can't see myself ever actually owning a pair. To me having a peep toe kind of defeats the purpose of a boot.

Anyway, I'm only posting this because while Christmas shopping I found this pair of boots that I fell in love with at JC Penny so of course I had to get them. They were originally $90 but they were on sale for $44.99. There were actually two pairs that I liked and the other pair were only $29 but the only size they had left was 9 (I'm 7.5). Both pairs of boots are by Decree which I had never heard of before but I'll definitely be looking for more shoes from them.
 

These are the ones I wasn't able to get because of the size :(




These are the boots I bought but I got the tan ones pictured below :)  

The boots! Lol on Twitpic
Sorry this picture is a kinda blurry. I couldn't get a good clear picture offline.

No comments: