Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stuff I Like: Christmas Songs

With Christmas just around the corner I thought I'd make a post about some of my favorite holiday songs. My favorite Christmas CD is Nsync's Home for Christmas. Maybe it's the 90's teenage fan girl in me but I just love that CD so much. I have to listen to it every year around this time. My favorite song in there is In Love on Christmas. Why? Because it's a great song, duh. Lol, but anyway I think it's a good album all around.

Another one of my favorite Christmas songs is All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey. I really don't even know the names of any other Christmas songs that she's done. I also like the song This Christmas that has been remade time and again but the original by Donny Hathaway is the best version I think. Anyway, here's a few videos for your enjoyment:










Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: