Sunday, March 21, 2010

He can get it....

Here's a few guys, in no particular order, that I wouldn't mind giving the business to if the opportunity ever presented itself. It would probably never happen but hey, a girl can dream.



Jesse Williams
. A man who I have decided to rename 'Fineness' is currently an actor on Grey's Anatomy. He was also in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 but I first saw him on Grey's. I don't even watch Grey's Anatomy but the tv was on it one night and I saw a glimpse of his beautiful face and light eyes and I fell in love. One thing I know about Jesse is that he graduated from my current school, Temple University. I'm a little disappointed that I was never lucky enough to see him walking around campus but that's ok. There isn't much info about him online but he's hot so who cares. Just look at the pretty pictures :).




Robin Thicke. Sex therapy? Yes, please. What can I say about Robin Thicke? Hmm...well I'm pretty sure his voice makes women around the world melt. I for one was surprised to find out that Robin's father is the dad from Growing Pains, not that it really matters. Anyway, I first remember seeing Robin riding a bike in his video for When I Get You Alone but I didn't pay much attention back then. The long hair didn't really do it for me. Then years later my friend put me on to the Lost Without You song/video and ever since then I was hooked. How can you not love this man?




Colin Farrell. Although smoking is my #1 turn off in a guy, I would be willing to make an exception with Colin (at least for a night). He's such a bad boy and I love it. The swearing, the smoking, the drinking, he's the kind of guy your mother warned you about and thank God you didn't listen. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing what's on the other side of his rainbow. (If you get my drift)





Boris Kodjoe. Is there really any explanation necessary? I didn't think so. The man is just all kinds of sexy.












Ian Somerhalder. A lot of people probably know Ian from Lost, but I never watched that show so I know him as bad boy Damon from Vampire Diaries. I'll be the first to admit that I could really care less about the whole vampire craze that's going on right now but this guy makes me want to get to know the undead.




And now an oldie but goody, John Stamos. Most people probably know him as Uncle Jesse from Full House or that doctor from ER. This man is the prime example of 'better with age.' I don't know what it is about John Stamos but he truly gets hotter as the years go by. It's crazy but I love it!








Mark Consuelos. One half of one of my favorite celebrity couples. He happens to be married to one of my many girl crushes, Kelly Ripa, but that's another post for another day. Mark played Mateo Santos on the ABC soap All My Children for several years, which is where he met his wife (and my girl crush) Kelly. What else can I say, the man is just gorgeous. Who wouldn't want a piece of that?
Fun Fact: Mark is half Italian and half Mexican



Anderson Cooper. I know what some of you may be thinking: 'What the hell is this pale, silver haired news guy doing in the same list as all these hotties?' I admit that at first I didn't really see the appeal of Anderson but as time has passed I've realized what a hottie he really is. For those of you living under a rock, Anderson is a CNN news anchor and has his own show on the network called AC 360. On occasion he also guest co-hosts on Live with Regis and Kelly which is where I first learned of his hotness. On top of being a 'silver fox' AC is also smart, informed, funny and he actually cares about people. He even saved a kid's life in Haiti. What's hotter than a guy who saves little kids? Not much if you ask me.




Joshua Jackson. He's come a long way from being sidekick Pacey on Dawson's Creek (ps: Pacey and Joey were the shit, Dawson can kick rocks). I first remember seeing Josh on Dawson's Creek and too be honest, I didn't see anything too special about him at the time. Then I happened to be watching a Mighty Ducks marathon on tv and I was like 'hey, that's Pacey!' He was so adorable playing Charlie in the duck movies. He's currently on the show Fringe but I don't watch it so I have no idea when or what channel it comes on, check your local listings and all that.



Greg Vaughan. American tv actor from Charmed, 90210, and General Hospital. I know Greg from playing Lucky on General Hospital for however many years until recently. Not much to say about Greg except that he's hot and a family man which makes him even hotter. Anyone who follows him on twitter knows what I'm talking about.


That's all for now.

No comments: