Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Updated: My Top 20 Travel Destinations

I'm sitting here bored as all hell so I decided to post a list of the top 20 places I want to travel to before I die. Originally it was gonna be 10 but there are too many and I keep adding more. In actuality it could easily be a top 50 but I'm trying to narrow it down. I'm fortunate enough to be able to cross some of them out but I'd love to go back. Here we go.....

  1. Spain!!!! (I've been to Madrid and Barcelona but would LOVE to go to Ibiza...and back to Madrid)
  2. Greece
  3. Italy (Went to Assisi, Florence, and Rome but would love Venice (April 2016 and Milan)
  4. Egypt
  5. France (visited Cannes, Nice and Monaco but I'd like to do traditional Paris...Finally made it to Paris in 2016)
  6. England
  7. Amsterdam
  8. Puerto Rico (I went to PR in March 2012 and had an AMAZING time!)
  9. Australia (thanks to my Australian "hubby" from spring break last year)
  10. Mexico (Memorial Day Weekend 2017 in Cancun)
  11. Morocco
  12. Israel
  13. Portugal
  14. South Africa
  15. Vegas (I've been DYING to go forever - Finally made it for a bachelorette party this past June)
  16. Canada
  17. US Virgin Islands
  18. India
  19. California (I've oddly never been to the West Coast...Made it to LA in 2017 but I'd love to go back to San Francisco and maybe San Diego one day)
  20. Germany (Does a layover in Germany count? Didn't seem like a friendly place tbh)
There's plenty more places I'd love to go but for now these are the main ones. Happy travels!

No comments: