Sunday, June 5, 2011

Preview Post: Back from Europe

I just got back from a 2 week tour of Europe so naturally I have to blog all about it. This is just a little pre-post before I get to the nitty gritty of my trip. I'll get into details about where I went, what I saw, what I thought was worth my cash and things I could have done without. You know, the good, bad and ugly of it all.

There's also the shitty hotel we stayed at in Rome but that alone could be an entire post. And yes, I WILL give the full name and address of the hotel and advise others NOT to waste their money there....bastards.

I also have a list of things I'm gonna include in a future post tentatively titled 'Things Europe Taught Me.' And of course I'll add some cool pictures and give a little dirt about some of the drama on the tour. The drunken hoe bag throwing herself-----well, I'll wait to tell you that later.

That's all for now. I'll be back soon!


No comments: