Monday, April 18, 2011

I Just Called to Say I Hate You???

People are confusing. I mean I really just don't get humans sometimes because they do some of the most backwards stuff I've ever scene. It's a pretty frequent occurrence lately on nearly every blog/youtube/message board/etc. that I've seen. People commenting things they hate. Really? Why?

I can't for the life of me understand why someone would comment about a person that they claim to hate so much. For example, why take the time to search a Beyonce video on youtube, watch the video, and then leave a comment about how much you hate Beyonce? I just don't see the point. If you hate someone so much then why spend time looking for information about them just to leave a negative comment about the person? It's pretty backwards if you ask me.

Most recently I was on the Joshua Jackson message board on IMDB and there were at least 3 different people who started threads about how much they can't stand the guy. Again I ask, why? You hate him so much that you searched his name, clicked on his message board link and started a thread about him? Hmm, I sense some undercover love. I will NEVER understand why people spend so much time and energy on things and people that they claim to hate. Weirdos.

That's all for now. Deuces!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's true jealousy and hate. When people are seeking out ways to spread their negativity they are just looking for others to jump on the bandwagon because it makes them feel stronger. It's just sad.