Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bitches KILL Me!!!

So, my friends (and I use that word loosely) are on my damn nerves. We're supposed to be going on a trip to Europe next year but so far it looks like I'm going alone because I think I'm the only one who has actually booked the trip so far. First off, I already had to alter what I wanted to do to appease them which already pissed me off. I wanted to go on the 30 day tour but my one friend said she probably wouldn't be able to get a month off both of her jobs and the max she could do is about 2 weeks. Okay, as annoying as that is, I get it so I agreed to go on a 15 day tour so everyone is happy. I know it's gonna be fun no matter how long it is, but if I'm gonna go to Europe I want to go all out. *sigh* Maybe next time. 

Once we all agreed I went ahead and put the down payment on my trip because there was a discount going on at the time and I wanted to make sure to get a few bucks off the trip. I could use that money to buy souvenirs or something. Now I'm starting to feel like they're backing out and they just don't want to tell me. I told my friend when I booked and all that good stuff but I haven't heard anything from either of them. I sent them a Facebook message asking if they booked and telling them that the prices go up next month but I haven't gotten a reply.WTF?!

So now I just have no idea what's going on and it's pissing me off. I need to just call these broads and ask them what they're doing because I have no clue. One thing I know is that I'm going. Whether they go or not at this point is just whatever, but I want to go and I'm going. And if they decide not to go I'm going with my original plan to go on the 30 day tour. Screw it!

ps: If anyone would like to help me fund my little trip I would REALLY appreciate it. So far I only put down the $150 down payment to hold my spot but I'm working on the rest. Every little bit helps so if you can there's a link on the right where you can "chip in." Thanks.

No comments: