Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cranberry Spinach Salad Recipe

I think it's safe to say this is my new favorite salad recipe (my first is a Caesar salad with grilled shrimp...yum!). I originally saw this recipe over at blogilates.com and it sounded delicious so I had to try it for myself. It was even better than I expected. So good in fact that the first time I ate it I made two! Wait, does that sound greedy? Anyway, give it a try for yourself.

               


Ingredients Include 
Baby spinach (washed)
Dried cranberries (a regular pack of Craisins will do if you like)
Candied walnuts (the original recipe uses almonds but I prefer these)
Goat cheese (I used Chevre brand from Trader Joe's)
Raspberry vinaigrette

                


Mix it all together and bam! There you have it. Enjoy!

No comments: