Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Music Review: Dawn Richard - A Tell Tale Heart

If you follow Dawn Richard on twitter (formerly of Danity Kane, currently of Dirty Money) you know that she dropped a new mixtape a few days ago. To be honest, I think Dawn is too talented to basically be Diddy's background singer and she was much better as a part of DK than DM but whatever. I'm really glad she's finally putting out some solo music. I truly believe in the Bad Boy curse so I hope she can get from under that man's thumb and make her own way.

Anyway, now on to the mixtape. Overall I really like it. It's something I could blast all the way through in the car but if I'm listening on my iPod I'll probably skip over a few songs, if that makes sense (it probably doesn't but just pretend it does). There's 15 tracks on the mixtape and I really like over half of them which is rare for me. I'm not gonna go into a lot of detail about every single song, you can listen for yourself. For now I'll just list some of my favorites:

#3 - Biggest Fan
#5 - My Myself and Y
#7 - I Know (featuring Kalenna)
#8 - Let Love In
#10 - Superhero
#11 - Runway
#12 - These Tears
#13 - Vibrate

Download it for yourself @ www.dawnrichardblog.com 

~Kat Approved~  

No comments: