Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stuff I Like: Tattoos

I've been wanting a new tattoo for a while now (currently I have 2) so I thought I'd make this little post about tattoos. I like guys with tattoos but not too many because then it just looks crazy. I also think that there are certain places where tattoos just aren't appealing. The MOST unattractive place for a tattoo in my opinion is the face (see Gucci Mane).

Anyway, right now there are two tattoos that I'm thinking about getting. One of them is a quote: How beautiful it is and how easily it can be broken. The only thing I need to figure out for that is the exact placement I want and what kind of font. The other I want on the back of my neck and it's kind of a mixture of different sized stars and maybe hearts but I can't settle on a design yet so I'm waiting. As soon as I get everything figured out I'll be all good.

Here's a few pictures of the tattoos I'm considering:



This is actually the first tattoo I saw that made me want to get a neck tat but I would have to switch the butterfly with something else because I already have a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder.

I considered something like this too but I'm not sure if I'd want something that big (notice it's the quote I want too).

I'll let you know when I decide....

1 comment:

Chunky Knubby Navel said...

Oooh, I really like both of those neck tattoos! I hope you really like whatever you get!

Whitney