Sunday, March 10, 2013

Favorite Song of the Moment: JoJo - Andre

Now that I'm trying to get back into blogging on a regular basis, I've decided to start a new series to highlight my favorite song or songs of the moment. Generally when I find a new song that I like I'm stuck on it for quite a while but it can also easily change or I'll have multiple songs on repeat on my iPod.

The first song in the series is 'Andre' by Jojo, who you already know I love if you've been following my blog or if you follow me on Twitter. The song is from Jojo's latest mixtape 'Agape.' Honestly, I'm not a big fan of this mixtape other than this song but her first mixtape 'Can't Take That Away From Me' is one of my absolute favorites.

Give 'Andre' a listen if you haven't already, you won't regret it.






No comments: